What information do we collect?
- Information is only collected when you register to place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, or respond to a survey or communication
- Credit card information is not saved on our website and is strictly used to pass information through secured gateways to process payments.
- When registering, the site requests your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
- You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We may collect similar information about gift recipients to fulfill gift purchases. Such recipient’s information is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites.
How do we use your information?
How do we protect visitor information?
Do we use “cookies”?
Do we disclose your information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include SFVapeCo. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
Third party links
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions